Brooke Testoni's diary on her style, lifestyle and travel

Brooke Testoni, Matin Studio, Rollas Denim, Christian Louboutin, Outfits, ootd, Street Style, Blogger

Flower Power

I know its quintessential to wear flowers in Spring/Summer, and to be quite honest I have never really been the type to wear flowers, BUT I have surprised myself and worn them quite a few times as of late. I think it is because the florals are quite subtle in colour, so they are not as overly feminine?

If I am wearing a floral piece, I either pair it back with a classic wardrobe staple, or an alternate shoe to toughen up the outfit a little (i.e. my biker boots). Nothing like a little flower power.

Matin oversized silk shirt | Rollas denim jeans | Christian Louboutin heels

Photographed by Hannah Roache

Shop the post

9 Comments

, , ,

9 Responses to Flower Power

1. claudia March 13, 2017 at 10:45 am #

Love this look! The shoes are stunning!
    xx
    Claudia

2. Ewa Macherowska March 13, 2017 at 2:12 pm #

This is so good! Love the look 😉

3. Andrea March 13, 2017 at 2:26 pm #

that shirt is amazing!

4. AryaChic March 14, 2017 at 1:54 pm #

I also had a similar pattern on my latest post – just in a dress form. I feel like floral dresses help me forget the winter 🙂

5. sara March 15, 2017 at 8:58 am #

floral power

6. Boo Hoo March 15, 2017 at 12:28 pm #

lovely look!

7. Lei Lei Clavey March 15, 2017 at 11:33 pm #

Beautiful Brooke, love the autumnal colours!

Lei xx

8. Anonymous March 16, 2017 at 2:48 am #

Hi Brooke,

Where are these gorgeous necklaces from?

Thanks

9. 4Styler Fashion Q&A March 16, 2017 at 3:13 pm #

Hello, Brooke,
    Your awesome outfits have influenced me to create a platform for fashion tips from the internet’s most stylish, and I’ve shared a piece of your advice! If you have some time, could you please answer a few questions from your fans and give them some advice to be more stylish? Thank you!

4Styler Fashion Q&A