Brooke Testoni's diary on her style, lifestyle and travel

Brooke Testoni, Camilla and Marc, Henri Matisse, Dimmer Blazer

Brooke Testoni, Camilla and Marc, Henri Matisse, Dimmer Blazer

Whoever has said to you they only wear their clothes once or twice, is either completely insane, totally lying or is sitting on a pot of gold.

I can guarantee you, I am not one of those people. I am actually the complete opposite. If I like something, I will wear it almost everyday. It will start to look tattered and worn, so much, that my husband asks if there is anything else in my wardrobe (haha!).  I am one of those women who buy one in every colour if I like it so much. Sometimes I have to buy a new one and throw the older one out. Now, THAT is loyalty.

This brings me to this post. 1 very good blazer (the Camilla & Marc Dimmer Blazer), 5 completely different ways.

Now be experimental and wear your items a little more than a few ways.

Camilla & Marc blazer | denim

1. Ewa Macherowska April 9, 2017 at 3:04 pm #

Absolutely love it!

2. Style247 April 10, 2017 at 8:37 am #

Wonderfull dresses 🙂

My Blog Style247.net

3. Kiri April 10, 2017 at 10:36 pm #

I think I like the denim shorts look best.
    I have the green version of this blazer – I am going to start styling!
    Kiri
    Set to Glow

4. Jess April 12, 2017 at 9:15 am #

Wow, every single outfit looks so hot! I love the military inspired version, with a green suit jacket completed with golden buttons and the black one worn atop half tucked white shirt in cuffed denim shorts completed with white kicks.
    Kisses,
    Jess from https://styledebates.com/

5. Joli Closet April 12, 2017 at 9:51 pm #

Love all these 5 looks. And the shoes of the first look, simply stunning!

6. chiccarpediem April 15, 2017 at 11:17 am #

Absolutely love it
    Xo,S

Similar Posts

• Brooke Testoni, Michael Lo Sordo, Jacquemus, Boyy bag, Street Style, fashion week, fashionRecap of what I wore to fashion week Day 5 - Maggie Marilyn top | vintage blazer | Levi denim (please note I cut these to the ankle) | Balenciaga heels | Celine frames Art: Mattea Perrotta Day 2 photographed by Backstreet By India, Day 3 and 5 photographed by Holly Burgess | Day 4 photographed by Dan Roberts for Vogue Magazine
  • Brooke Testoni, Eugenie, NZFW, Street Style, Personal Style, Fashion, Style#NZFW Day 1 New Zealand fashion week (aka #NZFW) Day 1 - you were fun. Highlights of the day: Eugenie, Wynn Hamlyn, meeting a lot of rad Kiwis and tacos at Miss Clawdy. I must say NZ, you have some very talented designers and I cannot wait to see more. Wearing head to toe Eugenie, because she is one talented lady! Wearing - Eugenie top | Eugenie jeans | […]
  • Brooke Testoni, Ellery, Georgia Alice, Flares, Silk Slip, Loewe, Sunglasses, Street Style, Personal Style, Outfits, OOTDSub your top for a dress….more spaghetti can be eaten that way The title says it all. Sub your top for a dress, even over denim, more food can be eaten that way. You're all agreeing, I can sense it from here. Fact: Layer denim/pants under dresses to get an effortless layering look. Now, don't go and put flares underneath your frilly Summer dress, keep the dress simple and sleek. A silk slip like so is the […]
  • Brooke Testoni, Penny Sage, Rebecca Vallance, The Lair, Loewe, Street Style, Outfits, ootdHave you been to the white pant party? I did and man was it fun. Join in on the fun. Penny Sage silk cami | Rebecca Vallance white pants | The Lair belt | Loewe sunglasses Photographed by Hannah Roache
@brooketestoni